2 bedroom terraced house for saleEdgar Close, Scotter
Offers in Excess of
- Mid terrace property
- Lounge, breakfast kitchen and ground floor wc
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Low maintenance front and rear garden
- Allocated parking and garage
- EPC Rating: C
Offering the benefit of no onward chain for ease of purchase DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market a two bedroom mid-terrace property situated on quiet cul-de-sac in popular village of Scotter. This is seen to be an excellent opportunity for first time buyers to purchase and commands early and internal inspection, with a neatly presented living accommodation briefly comprising entrance onto forward facing lounge with stairs to first floor, access given to dining kitchen and ground floor cloakroom, to the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom with three piece suite in white. The property is fully uPVC double glazed and has gas fired central heating throughout, with off-street parking to the rear, front and rear low maintenance gardens. Viewings are a must on this well presented and maintained two bedroom starter home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49570068.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7977175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.