4 bedroom detached house for saleEast Lane, Stainforth, Doncaster
- Fully Alarmed Workshop
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Stables
- En Suite
A deceptively spacious and well presented detached four bedroom is just the beginning for this property with a fully alarmed workshop to the rear and stables viewing this property early is a must call now don't miss out.
A deceptively spacious and well presented four bedroom detached family home. Viewing is essential is appreciate all this property has to offer, including substantial outside space which includes three stables and extensive workshop. The property itself briefly comprises; kitchen, lounge/diner, en suite to master bedroom and 'party room'.
A welcoming entrance hall with laminated flooring, open staircase leading to first floor landing, front facing double window and entrance door, central heating radiator, understairs storage space and storage cupboard.
Tiled walls and floor, coving to ceiling, vanity wash hand basin and w/c
Kitchen 11' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.38m )
An extensive attractive kitchen with a good range of high gloss wall and base units in cream, shaped splashbacks, five ring hob and double oven, inset sink and drainer, coving to the ceiling, tiled floor, an open arch leads to family room.
Family Room 24' 1" x 11' 1" ( 7.34m x 3.38m )
Tiled floor, side facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed French doors, two velux windows and a wall mounted gas fire.
This former garage benefits from power and lighting, roller door from garden, wooden floor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted boiler.
Lounge/diner 27' 1" x 11' 2" ( 8.26m x 3.40m )
An extensive room, wall decorated and appointed, front facing and side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, the focal point of this room is a modern open built in gas fire.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
A double room with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminated flooring, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling and television point.
With shower cubicle, w/c, wash hand basin, coving to ceiling, tiled walls and floor and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 12' ( 3.38m x 3.66m )
A second double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, laminated flooring, coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 11' 1" Max ( 3.38m x 3.38m Max )
A third double bedroom, central heating radiator, laminated flooring, coving to ceiling and tv aerial point.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" Max x 11' Max ( 3.38m Max x 3.35m Max )
With front facing double glazed window, loft access, laminated flooring, coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
With tiled walls and floor, ladder rail, w/c, vanity wash hand basin and surfaces, panel bath and extractor fan.
At the front the house has a walled lawned garden, double wrought iron gates and extensive driveway.
With a decked area from the family room lawned area down to BBQ area with further decking, driveway down to workshop and three stables and parking for mulitable cars, cold water tap and security lights.
The unit is 6m wide by 16m long with the same size again in storage space. It has a three phase electrical supply with sockets and compressed air supplies equally distributed throughout
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49570446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.