3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEastville Road, Bedford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Bay Fronted
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Open Lounge / Diner
- Well Presented
**ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS** this well presented three bedroom end of terraced property is located in Bedford with good access to A6 and A421. This property has close proximity to local Supermarket and other facilities.
**ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS** this well presented three bedroom end of terraced property is located in Bedford with good access to A6 and A421. This property has close proximity to local Supermarket and other facilities. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Open Lounge/Diner, Kitchen and Shower Room. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms. The property further benefits from front and rear gardens, double glazing (w,s) and gas central heating.
Enter via double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 10' 2" x 9' 5" Max ( 3.10m x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fire place, two wall lights, picture rail, radiator and opening to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, open fire place, decorative ceiling beams, built in storage unit, radiator and opens up to the lounge.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.49m )
A fitted kitchen comprising base and wall mounted storage units and work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to splash back areas, gas oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, heated towel tail, ceramic floor tiling, double glazed window to the side aspect, door to the under stairs cupboard, door to the shower room and a double glazed door to the rear garden.
Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 6" Max x 10' ( 3.81m Max x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiling to splash back areas, WC, heated towel rail, double doors to the cupboard housing boiler, double glazed window to the side aspect and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A hard standing frontage with a low level brick wall.
Mainly lawn with patio, lawn area, flower bed borders, gated access to the side aspect, outside tap and a timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49570449.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD101248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.