3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRobartes Road, St Dennis, Cornwall
- Spacious semi-detached family home
- Recently redecorated and re-carpeted
- Central heating and double glazed
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception plus Conservatory
- Large corner plot with garage and ample parking
- EPC Grade D60
Superbly presented family home on large corner plot in popular village.
***SALE AGREED - SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED*** VACANT WITH NO CHAIN! An extremely well presented semi-detached 3 bedroom, 2 reception family home on a generous corner plot within walking distance of the village centre and school. Recently been redecorated and re-carpeted this lovely home is ready to go and features a conservatory, double glazing and central heating. Large gardens and parking for 3 to 4 cars plus a detached garage make this a MUST VIEW home!
An extremely well presented semi detached family home on a generous corner plot. The property features oil fired central heating, UPVC facias and double glazing and has been recently redecorated and re-carpeted. It features reception hall, lounge off which is the lovely conservatory overlooking the rear garden, separate dining room and a kitchen with a built in oven and hob together with utility and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a refurbished bathroom which includes an electric shower. From the front bedrooms there are far reaching views. Outside there is tarmacadam parking for 3/4 cars together with a single garage, a generous front garden and a further enclosed garden to the rear with paved patio and shed.
The village of St Dennis is a rural community where local amenities include a health centre, grocery store and primary school. The village itself is well placed for access to not only St Austell, where there is a full range of daily amenities, but also the main A30.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49570482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.