6 bedroom house for saleAddiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0
- Fabulous six bedroom detached house
- Bright and airy reception room with space to dine
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Family bathroom, two shower rooms and additional WC
- Beautiful private garden with a shed and gated driveway
- Ample off-street parking to the front
- Great location, bus stop just outside
This amazing six bedroom detached house boasts a bright and substantial accommodation with huge reception room, double bedrooms, gorgeous garden with off-street parking.
Addiscombe Road is situated within a close proximity to the amenities offered in Croydon town centre while local transport links include many bus, rail and tram services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49571418.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1033139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.