3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGilbury Hill, Lostwithiel
Withdrawn from Market
- Hall * Ground Floor WC
- Sitting Room with French Doors
- Ground Floor Bedroom Three *
- Lower Ground Floor Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with french doors leading out to Garden * Utility Cupboard *
- Two First Floor Double Bedrooms * En Suite * Family Bathroom
- High Specification
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating
- Two Parking Spaces * Garden
23 Gilbury Hill is a brand newsemi detached split level three storey three bedroom property situated on thesought after second phase of the Gilbury Hill Development in Lostwithiel.The property is built to thehighest of standards with a brand new 10 year Structural Guarantee. The property will have high insulationvalues, full gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. There will be parking for two vehicles and agarden.Lostwithiel town centre iswithin a comfortable walk. The town hasa number of shops that cater for day to day needs with independent traders andpopular pubs and restaurants. The River Fowey meandersthrough the town and leads to the beautiful south Cornish coast with its goldensandy beaches.Lostwithiel also boasts amainline railway station with a regular service to London Paddington.Gilbury Hill offers a rareopportunity to purchase a brand new home in this sought after Stannary town.FRONT DOOR TO:RECEPTION HALL: CLOAKROOM: Low level WC, wash handbasin, built incupboard.SITTING ROOM: 6.9m max. into bay x 3.1m narrowing to 2.6m.BEDROOM THREE: 3.34m x 3m.LOWER GROUND FLOOR: Stairs lead down to:OPEN PLANKITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM:Kitchen Area: 3m x 3m approx. Stainless steel sink unit with cupboardsunder, work surfaces with cupboards and drawers, eye level cupboards, built inoven hob and extractor fan, appliance space. Openingto:
Utility Cupboard: Housing gas fired boiler supplying central heating and domestic hot water. Space and plumbing for washing machine/tumble drier. Sliding door.Dining/Family Room: 6.9m max. into bay x 5.75m. French doors to outside.SECOND FLOOR: Stairs to:LANDING: Door to:BEDROOM ONE: 3.6m x 3.3m. Door to:EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Shower cubicle, wash handbasin, low levelWC.BEDROOM TWO: 3.2m x 2.8m widening to 4.6m.FAMILY BATHROOM: Comprising panelled bath, wash handbasin,low level WC.OUTSIDE: There are TWO PARKING SPACES. PATIO and seeded top soilGARDEN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8049977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop , Lostwithiel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.