1 bedroom flat for saleWoodfall Drive, Crayford
- Spacious one double bedroom first floor flat
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let investment
- Good sized open plan kitchen / living area
- Double glazing
- Electric storage heaters
- Allocated parking space
- New lease
- Close to all local amenites
- No forward chain
Spacious and well presented one bedroom first floor purpose built flat, which would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment purchase. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom and a good sized open plan kitchen / living area. Benefits to note include double glazing, electric storage heaters, one allocated parking space, new lease, convenient location for all local amenities including Crayford Station, local shops and bus routes and no forward chain.
Cupboard. Storage heater. Coving. Loft access. Laminate flooring.
15' 8'' x 12' 6'' (4.77m x 3.81m)
Wood flooring. Double glazed window to front and side. Two ceiling roses. Coving. Feature fireplace surround.
21' 6'' x 9' 6'' (6.55m x 2.89m)
Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. Wall and base units. Double glazed window to side. Inset sink unit and taps. Extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in cupboard. Wall and base units.
12' 8'' x 10' 5'' (3.86m x 3.17m)
Fitted wardrobes. Double glazed window to side. Electric wall heater. Coving. Wood flooring.
Fully tiled. Panelled bath with shower over. Heated towel rail. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
One allocated parking space.
Brand new lease currently being extended to 99 years.
£70 per year.
£120 per month.
Band B. £183 per month over 12 months.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8042861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park Estates, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.