1 bedroom flat for salePark Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- Beautifully Presented Apartment
- Period Building Full of Character
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Bay Fronted Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Close Proximity To Seafront And Local Amenities
Situated on the upper ground floor of this period building is this beautifully presented, spacious one bedroom apartment, which boast contemporary kitchen/breakfast room, modern family bathroom, double bedroom, bay fronted living/dining room, with high ceilings, open fire place and is full of character throughout, including decorative ceiling cornice and sash windows. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and is located within close proximity to the seafront and local amenities. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49574481.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7321412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.