3 bedroom bungalow for saleKington St Michael, Chippenham
- Property One of Two Detached Bungalows
- Southerly Facing Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking to Front
- Three Bedrooms with Open Plan Layout
- Well connected Village to Road & Rail links
- Newly Built for 2017
- Centrally Located in this Popular Village
- Close to a host Amenities
A three bedroom detached bungalow, centrally located in the popular village of Kington St. Michael. Newly built and ready in October for occupation, this plot is one of two newly built bungalow with a high specification finish that also currently provides the option of choosing the floor coverings, kitchen and bathroom colours. The property will also benefit a rear garden with a southerly aspect, driveway parking and stone finish. For more information on this property, to book a viewing or to book a valuation of your property call/e-mail us today.
Situation - Kington St Michael is a thriving village with a strong active community and benefits from many local amenities to include primary school, public house, village shop, post point and a church. The village is well connected by road and served by a local bus route to Chippenham where a range of further amenities can be found including its main line railway station on the London Paddington route (1h15mins), a large Morrisons supermarket is approximately one and a half miles away as is junction 17 of the M4 motorway thus offering excellent motor commuting to the larger centres of Bath, Bristol, London and Swindon. The property is within the catchment for two of the County's top performing secondary schools, with a local school bus.
Services - The freehold properties will benefit from mains gas, electric and water. The postcode for the properties will be SN14 6JE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27175281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.