3 bedroom terraced house for saleCardinham Close, Lostwithiel
Withdrawn from Market
- Hall * Cloakroom
- Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen
- Master Bedroom * En Suite
- Two Bedrooms * Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing
- Two Parking Spaces
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- High Specification
4 Cardinham Close is a brand new semi detached split level three storey three bedroom property situated on the sought after second phase of the Gilbury Hill Development in Lostwithiel. The property is built to the highest of standards with a brand new 10 year Structural Guarantee. The property will have high insulation values, full gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. There will be parking for two vehicles and a garden. Lostwithiel town centre is within a comfortable walk. The town has a number of shops that cater for day to day needs with independent traders and popular pubs and restaurants. The River Fowey meanders through the town and leads to the beautiful south Cornish coast with its golden sandy beaches. Lostwithiel also boasts a mainline railway station with a regular service to London Paddington. Gilbury Hill offers a rare opportunity to purchase a brand new home in this sought after Stannary town. FRONT DOOR TO: HALLWAY: Built in cupboard. BEDROOM TWO: 5.62m x 2.85m. BEDROOM THREE: 3.68m x 2.4m BATHROOM: Suite comprising panelled bath, wash handbasin, low level WC. Stairs to Ground Floor: LOUNGE/DINER: 3.65m x 5.35m. Patio doors to outside. Opening to: KITCHEN: 3.92m x 2.5m. Comprehensive range of built in units comprising sink unit with cupboards under, work surfaces with cupboards and drawers, built in oven, hob and extractor fan, appliance space. CLOAKROOM: Low level WC, wash handbasin. From hallway stairs from first floor lead up to: LANDING: Airing cupboard housing central heating boiler. MASTER BEDROOM: 5.68m x 3m average. Velux windows. Door to: EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Corner shower, wash handbasin, low level WC. OUTSIDE: To the front of the property is PARKING for two vehicles. Steps down to side access to GARDEN area with PATIO and GARDEN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8050635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop , Lostwithiel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.