3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMelville Road, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FAMILY HOME OVER THREE FLOORS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE WC
- UTILITY AREA
- CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME OVER THREE FLOORS With THREE BEDROOMS, a UTILITY AREA, SEPARATE WC, REAR COURTYARD GARDEN, GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING!!!
Call now to arrange a viewing 01752 367232
An extremely spacious home set over THREE FLOORS with lots of family space to offer.
With THREE BEDROOMS, a UTILITY AREA, SEPARATE WC, REAR COURTYARD GARDEN, GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING.
***Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000***
Upvc Front Door To:-
Plain plastered walls, textured ceiling and door leading to:-
Lounge 11' 8" x 16' 3" ( 3.56m x 4.95m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side elevations.
Feature fire place, radiator, picture rail, coved textured ceiling and door leading to:-
With stairs to upper and lower levels.
Door leading to:-
A three piece suite comprising: Pedestal sink, low-level WC and corner shower with electric shower over.
Partly tiled walls and a fitted cupboard.
Stairs To First Floor
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear elevation, loft access and doors leading to:-
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and front elevations.
Radiator, plain plastered walls and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" Max x 10' ( 3.12m Max x 3.05m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front elevation.
Radiator and coved textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 8" Plus door recess ( 2.44m x 2.34m Plus door recess )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Built in storage space with hanger and shelving.
Plain plastered walls, radiator and textured ceiling .
Stairs To Lower Ground Level
Archway through to the kitchen
uPVC double glazed window.
Roll top work surfaces, space and plumbing for slim line dishwasher and a washing machine
Storage space and doors leading to:-
Low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs.
Plastered walls, textured ceiling,
Built-in larder cupboard with shelving space.
uPVC door leading to the rear courtyard garden.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' x 19' 10" ( 3.05m x 6.05m )
A range of base level units with roll top work surfaces and splash back tiles.
One and a half sink incorporating drainage board and mixer tap over.
Dual oven with five ring gas hob and cooker hood over, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, wall mounted boiler and space for a large fridge freezer.
Consumer unit, plain plastered walls and textured ceiling.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
UPVC double glaze door leading to:-
Front Courtyard Space
The front courtyard space has gated access and off-road parking.
Rear Courtyard Garden
The courtyard garden is laid to shingle with a raised decked area and a raised plant boarder.
Enclosed with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49585287.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.