3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarkwith Road, South Willingham, Market Rasen
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Extensive Off-Road Parking & Integral Garage
- Spacious, Well Maintained Gardens
- Quaint Village Location with Varying Amenities & Activities
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000-£300,000
Situated within the ever quaint and rural village of South Willingham is this immaculately presented and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from extensive off-road parking, integral garage, 20ft conservatory, modern kitchen and bathroom suites and well maintained gardens.
GUIDE PRICE £290,000-£300,000
Situated within the ever quaint and rural village of South Willingham is this immaculately presented and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from extensive off-road parking, integral garage, 20ft conservatory, modern kitchen and bathroom suites, well maintained gardens and a varying array of amenities and activities via the parish, including dance groups, coffee mornings, art groups and brunch's. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Utility, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled flooring, two telephone points, storage cupboard and doors to the further accommodation.
Lounge 20' 7" x 15' 6" ( 6.27m x 4.72m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a double glazed bow window to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV, telephone and power points, tiled flooring, coving, wall lights and a feature inset multi-fuel burner with decorative surround.
Kitchen / Diner 22' 6" x 12' 2" ( 6.86m x 3.71m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, a range style oven with cooker hood and space for an under counter fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled splashbacks, coving, tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. The dining area is laid to oak flooring with an inset multi-fuel burner with brick surround and double doors leading into:-
Conservatory 21' 4" x 13' ( 6.50m x 3.96m )
Being of part brick, part uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and both side aspects and a double glazed door to the side aspect.
Utility 10' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.18m )
Being fitted with base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, oil fired central heating boiler, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled flooring and a door to the rear aspect leading out to the garden.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, double wardrobe, single wardrobe and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower over; complete with a heated chrome towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the single garage and a lawned area with decorative shrubs, enclosed by conifers. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of herbaceous shrubs and borders, mature trees, oil tank and a patio idea ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
Single Garage 19' 7" x 10' 1" ( 5.97m x 3.07m )
With up and over door, power, lighting, personal door to the rear aspect, single glazed window to the side aspect and a water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49585293.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.