3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor Croft Drive, Longwell Green, Bristol
- NO CHAIN
- Modern 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Bathroom with White Suite
- On the Door Step of Local Amenities
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway Parking
- Fully Double Glazed and Combi GCH
- Not To Be Missed!
- Refitted Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Appliances
NO CHAIN!! STUNNING MODERN HOME IN GREAT LOCATION! This fantastic semi detached property is a cut above the rest. Refurbished throughout by the current owners this property boasts; modern kitchen/diner to the rear of the property with french doors to the garden (the refitted kitchen area comes with integrated appliances including washer/dryer, dishwasher, tall fridge/freezer, double electric fan oven/grill, 5 burner gas hob, hidden pull out bin, pull out chrome storage baskets, and under cabinet lighting. The Lounge at the front of the property has natural wooden flooring and there's an under stairs storage cupboard. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms (the 2 main rooms both come with recessed double wardrobes) and a bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. The property is fully double glazed and has combi gas central heating. The front and rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn and to the rear of the property is the garage and driveway providing parking for 1 car. Within walking distance of many amenities including Gallagher Retail Park, Asda, and Aspex Leisure Complex, as well as lots of open green space to enjoy such has Hanham Hills and Willsbridge Nature Reserve. There are also a number of great schools within walking distance. This property is not to be missed!
In accordance with Section 21 of The Estate Agents Act 1979 we bring it to your attention that 9 Moor Croft Drive, Longwell Green, Bristol, BS30 7DB belongs to a family member of a director at Blue Sky Property Solutions Ltd.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7910788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.