2 bedroom terraced house for saleYarrow Road, Chorley
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Mid Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms / Lounge & Dining Room
- Open Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms with Master Includng Dressing Area
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Garden Fronted
- Driveway Parking to Rear with Car Port Over and 1/2 Garage / Storage Area
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
Extended Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Ideal For First Time Buyer. The property is within walking distance of Chorley town centre and bus and rail links. Briefly comprises; two reception rooms, kitchen, two double bedrooms (with dressing area to master) and four piece family bathroom. Externally; garden fronted and driveway with car port over leading to 1/2 sized garage to the rear. Other benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating and multi fuel burner. Easy access to motorway network. Excellent schools locally.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49590736.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4612432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.