3 bedroom apartment for saleMontego Court, 48 Myrdle Street, London, E1
- 3 Bedroom - 3 Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Easy Access To Aldgate East Tube Station, Whitechapel Overground and Shadwell DLR
- Split Level Flat
- Located in a Rapidly Developing Area
- Viewings Highly Recommended
This 3rd and 4th floor spacious 3 double bedroom split-level apartment, completed to high standard, provides a generous open plan living and kitchen area. Fully fitted kitchen with Full Length Fridge and Freezer, Washing Machine and Dryer.
Situated amidst the highly desirable area of Aldgate, this 3 bedroom apartment truly gives you a spacious feel and with the split level given it creates an open and bright feel. The property boasts 3 doubles bedrooms each with their own en-suite, which makes this ideal for all types of buyers. The area is an up and coming area in a Zone 1 location with the desirable Shoreditch and Brick Lane within walking distance. There is also the local amenities of Aldgate which provides everything you need and more. With shops, restaurants and leisure facilities all a stone throw away.
This is not an opportunity to be missed. The property is also being sold on a chain free basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.