4 bedroom house for saleChaucer Road, Walthamstow
Offers in Excess of
- GUIDE PRICE £575,000 - £600,000
- FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
- ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS
- LOVELY KITCHEN/DINER
- OPEN PLAN THROUGH LOUNGE
- SOME ORIGINAL FEATURES
- BONUS OF BEING OFFERED CHAIN FREE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
***Guide Price £575,000 - £600,000*** ALLEN DAVIES are delighted of offer FOR SALE this REFURBISHED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. The property has been REFURBISHED to a HIGH STANDARD and MUST be viewed. The property is arranged over THREE FLOORS with FOUR BEDROOMS with FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM and EN-SUITE to MASTER BEDROOM. The property is located close to WOOD STREET, which gives easy access to WOOD STREET OVER GROUND STATION and to CENTRAL WALTHAMSTOW.
Lounge - 25'5" (7.75m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
Kitchen - 19'3" (5.87m) x 7'8" (2.34m)
Bedroom One /suit room - 14'3" (4.34m) x 13'10" (4.22m)
Bedroom Two - 10'5" (3.18m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Bedroom Three - 10'2" (3.1m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
Bedroom Four - 18'0" (5.49m) x 12'8" (3.86m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.