1 bedroom retirement property for saleTrinity Street, Fareham
Offers in Excess of
- OFFERED WITH VACANT POSESSION
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- **GROUND RENT £385 PER ANNUM & £889.58 HALF YEARLY**
- RESIDENCE GARDENS & PARKING
***OFFERED WITH VACANT POSESSION***
Modern one bedroom retirement apartment set in an exclusive gated development in central Fareham within walking distance of Fareham town centre.
***OFFERED WITH VACANT POSESSION***
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this one double bedroom retirement apartment which is situated in an exclusive gated development in central Fareham. The apartment is generously proportioned with one double bedroom, lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and modern bathroom suite. Further benefits include; electric storage heating, double glazing, landscaped communal gardens, residence parking and mobility scooter store with charging facilities. Internally there is a residence lounge with kitchenette, laundry room, lodge manager and 24 hour care assistance.
Airing cupboard, hot water cylinder and electric immersion heater.
Lounge/ Dining Area 19' 3" max x 10' 5" max ( 5.87m max x 3.18m max )
Tynetec sayphone, feature fireplace with inset coal effect electric fire, electric slim line storage heater, television point, glass panelled door into:-
Kitchen 7' 7" max x 6' 8" from oven ( 2.31m max x 2.03m from oven )
Double glazed window, inset spot lights, tiled and fitted with a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, eye level fan assisted oven, built in hob with extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer.
Bedroom 9' 1" max x 13' 7" max, from wardrobe ( 2.77m max x 4.14m max, from wardrobe )
Built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, electric storage heater, television point, telephone point.
Fully tiled and fitted with white suite comprising; bath with shower attachment over, glass screen protector, vanity wash hand basin with shaver point, mirror and light over, low level WC, wall mounted warm air fan heater, heated towel rail.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49600027.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.