3 bedroom apartment for salePenthouse at Landmark Place, 1 Water Lane, London, EC3R 6EA
- Three-bedroom penthouse
- Total area: 2200 sq ft/204.3 sq m
- Wraparound terrace with spectacular views across the River Thames
- Bespoke kitchen with integrated Gaggenau appliances
- Walk-in dressing room
- Home automation system
- CCTV security system coverage
- Two underground parking spaces
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This 2,200 sq ft three-bedroom penthouse features a WRAPAROUND TERRACE accessed from every room offering SPECTACULAR VISTAS across the River Thames and iconic London. The bespoke kitchen features stone and marble worktops and integrated GAGGENAU APPLIANCES. The master bedroom overlooking the river includes WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM and en suite complete with freestanding bath and separate shower.
- Kitchen - 6.66 x 4.48m (21'10'' x 14'8'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.9 x 7.56m (19'4'' x 24'9'')
- Walk In Wardrobe - Bed 3 - 1.97 x 2.29m (6'5'' x 7'6'')
- Study - 2.45 x 3.08m (8'0'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.14 x 5.57m (10'3'' x 18'3'')
- Dressing - 3.53 x 2m (11'6'' x 6'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.51 x 3.41m (11'6'' x 11'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.58 x 3.08m (11'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1.92 x 3.1m (6'3'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.21 x 3.33m (13'9'' x 10'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.89 x 2.32m (9'5'' x 7'7'')
- Terrace 1 - 26.99 x 1.74m (88'6'' x 5'8'')
- Terrace 2 - 1.29 x 13.6m (4'2'' x 44'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49608780.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.