3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCannington at Templars Chase, Wetherby, Sandbeck Lane, Wetherby, LS22
- Three double bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen
- Dining & family areas
- Walk-in glazed bay
- Separate study
- En suite master bedroom
- Detached garage
- 10yr NHBC warranty
- 2yr warranty on fixtures & fittings
- 3 and 4 bedroom new homes
The heart of this stylish home is the OPEN-PLAN DINING KITCHEN. IDEAL FOR SOCIALISING, this room is FILLED WITH NATURAL LIGHT through the WALK-IN GLAZED BAY whilst the ground floor STUDY offers the potential to work from home. THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, including the EN SUITE MASTER BED, are upstairs along with a GENEROUSLY SIZED LOUNGE and modern house bathroom.
- Study - 1.95 x 2.4m (6'5" x 7'10")
- Kitchen - 1.95 x 2.85m (6'5" x 9'4")
- Dining/family - 4.16 x 3.36m (13'8" x 11'0")
- W.c. - 0.97 x 1.5m (3'2" x 4'11")
- Lounge - 4.16 x 3.34m (13'8" x 11'0")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.16 x 3.01m (13'8" x 9'10")
- Bathroom - 1.82 x 2.15m (6'0" x 7'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.56 x 3.36m (11'8" x 11'0")
- En Suite - 4.16 x 3.04m (13'8" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.16 x 3.04m (13'8" x 10'0")
- En Suite (bedroom 1) - 1.82 x 2.1m (5'11" x 6'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49608876.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_90. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.