3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWarren Road, Leyton
- 3 bedroom ground floor flat
- Immaculate condition
- Period property
- Private rear garden
- Popular Leyton Village location
- Walking distance to Leyton Central Line Station
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Warren Road is situated in the heart of Leyton Village and close to the popular Francis Road area which is home to an array of cafes', shops and restaurants.This beautifully presented period conversion has an abundance of charm and character. The property has just undergone a complete high specification refurbishment. It is literally ready to move into, ideal for someone who simply wants to move in and unpack.The layout has been altered to provide you with a much more practical living space. You now have the luxury of having 3 bedrooms and a beautiful large open plan lounge/kitchen area, perfect for entertaining family and friends.The jewel in the crown are the stunning tri-slider doors to the private rear garden and triple glazed sky lights which flood the lounge with natural light and gives you the feeling of bringing the outdoors in.The decked rear garden is a place to relax after a hard days work and enjoy during the summer months.Commuters are well served by the various bus routes and by also being located just a short walk to Leyton Central Line tube station which makes a commute into The City very easy.This is a property that will truly tick all the boxes on your wish list. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
What the Owner says:
This property has served me well as both a residential property and as a rental property over the years.I have spent a lot of time and money on the refurbishment to create a more practical living space and have completed the work to a high standard.It is so convenient being located so close to Leyton Station, the transport links are excellent.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Dining Area: 16'1 x 8'11 (4.91m x 2.72m)
- Kitchen Area: 16'4 x 6'5 (4.98m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 11'0 (3.63m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'9 (3.46m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 x 4'5 (3.97m x 1.35m)
- Entrance Hall
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49614825.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.