2 bedroom flat for sale2/3 Clerwood View, Clermiston, Edinburgh EH12 8PH
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a modern residential development.
- Located in the popular Clermiston area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, laminate flooring throughout, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, secured entry system and residential parking to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a modern residential development, conveniently located in the popular Clermiston area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
The spacious entrance hallway comprises two built-in storage cupboards, secured entry system console, laminate flooring, and gives access to all rooms within. Set to the front of the property, the light and spacious living room features patio doors opening onto a juliet balcony, TV and power points, bay window, and laminate flooring. Set to the rear, the bright, modern fitted kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, laminate flooring in style of tiles, and space for free-standing white goods. Front-facing bedroom one is a good-sized double room with TV point, built-in wardrobes and laminate flooring. Bedroom two is another double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes, laminate flooring and TV point. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated with a white suite, concealed cistern WC, wall-mounted mirror, shaver points, mixer shower and is fully tiled throughout.
Clermiston is a popular and established residential area, there is schooling at all levels, easy commuting travel, and extensive amenities, and an range of housing types. There is local shopping throughout, Queensferry Road, Drum Brae and St. John's Road have a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Gyle shopping centre offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks can be found, together with the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill, whilst leisure facilities include the Drum Brae Leisure Centre, Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, several golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6470239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.