4 bedroom detached house for saleSTROYKINS CLOSE, GRIMSBY
- Extended four bedroom executive detached house
- Nearly 60m2 of open plan kitchen dining and living space plus separate lounge
- Master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom and cloakroom
- Over £100k of improvements to this beautiful family home
- Expensive fixtures and fittings throughout
- Off road parking for multiple cars with storage garage
- Stunning gardens with 3G grass, quality block paved edged patio areas and feature planting
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
ATTENTION PLEASE! Cast your eyes this way to view this stunning executive four bedroom detached house on a prestigious Cul-de-sac close to Grimsby Golf Club. This attractive family home offers a full width extension across the rear encompassing beautiful four metre wide bi-folding doors that open up seamlessly to beautiful landscaped rear gardens. Fixtures and fittings from quality doors and plug sockets to the stunning two tone kitchen with granite and solid butchers block work top are all of the highest order and must be viewed in order to be appreciated. With room to spare this property also comprises of separate lounge, utility room, master en suite, family bathroom, four bedrooms, garage storage and sixty metre square open plan kitchen diner lounge that more than comfortably offers space for a dining table for ten or more! A truly magnificent house that must be viewed!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49616121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6901533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.