7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHAINTON AVENUE, GRIMSBY
- Semi detached property located with the town Centre of Grimsby
- No forward chain
- Excellent opportunity for development into flats or large HMO
- Being sold via Modern method of auction
- Approved plans for layout of 6 flats within the building
- Could also be utilised as a large HMO subject to necessary permissions
- Contact the office now to register your interest
- Energy performance rating TBC
*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid £65,000 plus Reservation Fee ***Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer this ex-commercial unit which has approved plans to be converted into six flats. The building is being offered for sale via the online modern method of auction and interested parties are advised to contact the office to register their interest. There is also a large area to the rear which will provide ample parking for the development.
20' 8'' x 19' 11'' (6.29m x 6.07m)
Entering through the front door reveals a window to the front elevation, stairs to the first floor and access to further rooms.
16' 9'' x 8' 11'' (5.10m x 2.73m)
This room has a window to the side and rear elevation.
With further access to rooms and storage areas.
14' 0'' x 9' 11'' (4.26m x 3.02m)
Room 2 has a window to the side elevation.
12' 2'' x 11' 4'' (3.71m x 3.46m)
Room 3 has a window to the side elevation.
12' 2'' x 8' 3'' (3.71m x 2.52m)
Room 4 has a window to the side elevation.
13' 1'' x 12' 10'' (4.00m x 3.91m)
Room 9 has a window to the front elevation.
13' 4'' x 13' 1'' (4.06m x 3.98m)
Room 10 has a window to the rear elevation.
The bathroom has a window to the side elevation and a WC.
12' 4'' x 12' 0'' (3.77m x 3.66m)
Room 11 has a window to the side elevation.
12' 3'' x 7' 4'' (3.73m x 2.23m)
Room 12 has a door to the rear elevation.
10' 10'' x 7' 10'' (3.30m x 2.40m)
Room 13 has a window to the side elevation.
To the rear there is a a large area which would offer plenty of off road parking.
17' 6'' x 12' 0'' (5.34m x 3.65m)
Room 7 has windows to the front and side elevation. A lobby area then provides access to a door to the terrace.
10' 11'' x 7' 11'' (3.33m x 2.42m)
Room 8 has a window to the side elevation.
Stairs from the entrance room reveal a landing area with a window to the front elevation.
A further cloakroom has a window to the front elevation and WC.
10' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.10m x 2.92m)
Room 5 has a window to the front and side elevation.
14' 2'' x 10' 3'' (4.31m x 3.13m)
Room 6 has a window to the side elevation.
Stairs lead to the first floor and provide access to.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8007057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes on 01472 200666.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.