4 bedroom house for saleTrenant Close, Polzeath
• Elevated position in Polzeath with expansive, far reaching views
• Four bedrooms, with potential for six
• Generous semi open plan living space
• Conservatory leading to enclosed lawned garden
• Off road parking for 4-5 vehicles and/or boat storage
• In all about 2061 sq ft (191 sq mt)
Currently a main residence, The Headland, was carefully designed by the vendors to incorporate space, practicality and a generous level of accommodation with a stylish contemporary touch. It would be equally attractive as a lock-up and leave second home and/or letting property. The expansive views of sea and sky stretch beyond Pentire Head and can be enjoyed from the upstairs bedrooms or balcony with a glass of wine on a summer’s evening.
ACCOMMODATION – main features include;
• 4 bedrooms with potential for 6 (currently has 2 studies)
• 4 bathrooms in the main house, including 3 en suites plus additional w/c
• Semi open plan kitchen and living space with utility conveniently located off the kitchen plus larder
• Conservatory with sitting space and dining area
• Detached garage with attached shower room
Contents are not included in the sale, although some furniture may be available by separate negotiation.
Mains water and electricity, oil fired central heating with underfloor heating throughout the downstairs, log burner in the sitting room, electric underfloor heating in the upstairs bathroom, private drainage, currently BT infinity broadband.
Polzeath is a popular holiday destination and residential village in North Cornwall, with a vast expanse of sand, excellent surfing and scenic coastal walks. Nearby in Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Polzeath has a number of good places to eat and drink all within walking distance but locally there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi in Rock make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met in Polzeath and Rock but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is only about seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport approximately 20 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49617501.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Bray & Partners, Rock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.