3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJoseph Street, Grimsby, DN31
- NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- No Forward Chain
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- EPC Rating E
Pygott and Crone are pleased to bring to the market this stunning, newly refurbished 3 bed end of terrace, conveniently located within walking distance to the town centre and being offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Entering the property into a central hall with stairs to the first floor, to the front is the lounge with feature fire and surround. To the rear is an amazing open plan kitchen dining room with feature fire and surround and views of the rear garden. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with solid resin work surfaces and integrated appliances.
To the first floor are 3 spacious bedrooms and a bathroom. The bathroom has a modern white suite comprising, WC, basin and bath with shower over.
Externally the property has a low maintenance wall enclosed courtyard to the rear.
The property has undergone a full refurbishment including a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom, heating system and a rewire and has been finished to the highest of standards, offering a modern feel whilst retaining many original features.
10' 11" x 10' 9" (3.35m x 3.28m)
13' 1" x 11' 1" (4.01m x 3.38m)
18' 2" x 8' 0" (5.54m x 2.46m)
14' 2" x 11' 1" (4.34m x 3.38m)
13' 1" x 8' 11" (4.01m x 2.72m)
8' 9" x 8' 6" (2.67m x 2.6m)
6' 0" x 5' 6" (1.83m x 1.7m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49617669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRR170707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.