3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLangdale Crescent, Ribbleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Extended and modern three bedroom semi detached home
- Within a quiet cul-de-sac location on a private road
- Hall, lounge, extended dining room, modern kitchen, utility
- Three bedrooms and four piece bathroom
- Large private gardens, driveway and garage
- Viewing highly recommended
Extended and modern three bedroom semi detached family home tucked away within a quiet cul-de-sac boasting extended living accommodation and fantastic private gardens. The property briefly comprises; hallway, lounge, extended sitting room, modern kitchen and utility room, to the first floor, three bedrooms and four piece bathroom. Double glazing and gas central heating system, large rear gardens, driveway and garage. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the quality of home on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49619670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRS170210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.