3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale9 Linkfield Court, Musselburgh, EH21 7LN
- Semi detached villa with panoramic racecourse views
- Lounge, diningroom with French door to Conservatory
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Single bedroom and wetroom
- Beautifully maintained gardens, private residents parking
- Gas central heating, double glazing, security alarm system and single garage
- EPC Band C, Council tax band E
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This is a well maintained, generously proportioned (109sq m), semi detached villa benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and security alarm system. In good decorative order throughout the property offers good family accommodation and comprises on the ground floor an entrance vestibule, hall with understair storage cupboard, lounge with gas fire, diningroom with French doors to the Conservatory which in turn has French doors leading to the rear garden and a fitted kitchen with appliances included. Upstairs comprises master bedroom with panoramic views of the Racecourse, a further double bedroom with mirror fronted wardrobes, a single bedroom and finally a wetroom with modern, white two piece suite including an electric shower. There are excellent gardens to both the front and rear with lawn, paved patio area, established borders containing a variety of plants, shrubs and trees, a wooden shed and private residents parking to the front and a single garage located to the rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49620498.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 85635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.