2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWolverhampton Road, Kidderminster, DY10
- Fantastic Rental Opportunity
- Rental Potential of £650-£695 PCM
- Potential Rental Yield of 6.18%
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- 2 DOUBLE Bedrooms
- PERFECT First Time Buyer Home
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
- Modern End-Terrace
- POPULAR Kidderminster Address
- EPC: C
** Fantastic Rental Opportunity! ** Potential Rental Yield of 6.18% **
Walton and Hipkiss are proud to offer for sale this well-presented TWO bedroom, MODERN end-terrace house. The property resides in a popular Kidderminster address within close proximity to Kidderminster town centre and good local schools. The property benefits from an entrance porch, family lounge, downstairs WC, breakfast kitchen, two DOUBLE bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and an allocated parking space. The property is a perfect home for a first time buyer and a viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the accommodation has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49621239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7478003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.