3 bedroom bungalow for saleCharnwood Drive, Nunthorpe
- Three Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Recently Refurbished Throughout to a High Standard
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position in Nunthorpe
- 13ft Modern Fitted Kitchen Opening Up into a Spacious Dining Room with French Doors Onto the Private Rear Garden
- Separate Living Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom to the First Floor with Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Private Rear Garden Laid to Lawn with Decked Areas
- Ground Floor WC
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this well presented and recently refurbished three bedroom dormer bungalow located within this sought after location of Nunthorpe. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, ground floor bedroom, living room, dining room, modern fitted kitchen and rear porch with cloakroom/WC. The first floor accommodates two generous size bedrooms and a modern refurbished bathroom. Externally, located within a cul-de-sac, a driveway is located to the front elevation with a garden laid to lawn and well stocked borders. Gated access is granted to a spacious and private garden mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and raised decked area. Early viewing advised through Nunthorpe office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49622871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.