3 bedroom detached house for saleEndeavour Drive, Ormesby
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Block Paved Driveway Offering Parking for Approx. Three Cars
- Single Garage with Electric Door
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Lounge Leading to Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this spacious three bedroom detached house that offers accommodation comprising; entrance porch, living room opening up into a dining room, UPVC double glazed conservatory enjoying views of the spacious garden, ground floor cloakroom/WC and fitted kitchen. The first floor accommodates three generous size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, to the front elevation is an extensive block paved driveway offering parking for approximately three cars and giving access to an integral garage with electric door. To the rear is a generous size garden mainly laid to lawn with a decked area. Early viewings advised through Nunthorpe office.
1.07m x 1.3m
4.01m x 3.23m
Attractive fire surround and gas fire. Opening to
2.9m x 2.82m
Patio doors to
3.89m x 3.1m
Laminate flooring and French doors to the rear elevation. This room enjoys pleasant views of the rear garden.
Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
0.79m x 1.63m
Low level WC and wash basin.
3.07m x 2.9m
A range of fitted wall and floor units and complementing work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob with over extractor. Plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, integrated fridge and side access door.
4.11m into alcove x 3.8m into wardrobes - 13'6 into alcove x 12'6 into wardrobes. A range of fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture.
3.15m x 2.87m
3.07m x 2.2m
Gardens and Garage
The property is located within a nice pleasant cul-de-sac with a block paved driveway to the front elevation offering parking for approximately three cars and giving access to an integral garage with electric door, electric and lighting supplied. Access is granted to the side elevation to a generous size rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a raised decked area.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49622895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.