4 bedroom link detached house for saleMagnum Hall, Howard Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 4 bedroom attached home
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- Large lounge & dining areas
- Garage & off road parking
- Great location, close to the Cliff Path
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Looking for a quiet, convenient location, a short distance from Cliff Top walks? Then look no further than this deceptively spacious, four bedroom home, just off Howard Road.
With your own garage and parking space, why not leave the car at home and explore the wonderful places that Shanklin has to offer; the quintessentially English Old Village, the miles of golden sandy beaches and a good selection of shops, as well as the railway station with great links to the mainland.
Inside, the bright and airy lounge & dining area enjoys the best views of the garden. On a glorious sunny day, why don’t you slide open the French doors and let the warm fresh air fill the room!
The kitchen has plenty of room to show off your culinary skills and that will be essential as you’ll have plenty of visitors wanting to pop round for a spot of lunch.
A beautiful enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has a paved patio area and convenient door leading you into the back of the garage.
What the Owner says:
This has been a place that I have been happy to call home for a number of years, now that the property is too big for me, I have decided to move over to the mainland to be closer to my family.
I will miss the convenient location and the stunning Cliff top walks nearby which are just a short distance from my front door.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 10'11 x 8'0 (3.33m x 2.44m)
- Lounge Area: 17'3 x 10'6 (5.26m x 3.20m)
- Dining Area: 12'6 x 8'3 (3.81m x 2.52m)
- Separate Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 minimum x 9'10 (3.41m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 10'2 (3.28m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 10'9 (3.28m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'5 x 8'5 (2.57m x 2.57m)
- Garage & Allocated Parking
- Rear Garden
- Patio Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49623279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.