2 bedroom apartment for saleAdmirals Wharf, Wapping, London, E1W
Designed by world renowned architects, Patel Taylor, Admiral Wharf is the shimmering new landmark for London Dock, with its bold, reflective facades maximising the feeling of space and light.
Overlooking the spectacular Gauging Square - the centrepiece of London Dock - the terraces and balconies of Admiral Wharf make the very best of its position at the heart of this unique development.
The development is located just moments away from Wapping High Street as well as iconic landmarks like Tower Bridge, the City and the Tower of London.
Nearest public transport links to London Dock, Wapping E1:
- Tower Hill Underground Station (District and Circle Lines) - 0.5 miles
- Wapping Station (Overground) - 0.6 miles
- Shadwell Station (Overground) - 0.6 miles
- Whitechapel Crossrail Station (to be opened in 2018) - 0.9 miles
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LND170092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dockleys, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.