2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 9, 17 New Mart Square, Chesser, Edinburgh EH14 1TJ
- Bright and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, top-floor (2nd) flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Chesser area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, secured entry system and allocated residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, top-floor (2nd) flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, conveniently located in the popular Chesser area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The bright entrance hallway comprises two built-in storage cupboards, the secured entry system console, two pendant light fittings, and gives access to all main rooms within. The light and spacious, rear-facing, open plan living room features TV and telephone points, pendant light fitting, and ample space for living furniture. Set to the rear of the room, the modern, fitted kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy and washing machine, vinyl flooring, and space for free-standing appliances. Set to the front of the property, bedroom one is a large double room with TV and telephone points, built-in wardrobes, pendant light fitting, and an en-suite shower room with mixer shower, double cubicle and concealed cistern WC. The second bedroom is a well-proportioned double room also with built-in wardrobes. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated with an all-white suite, concealed cistern WC, wall-mounted mirror, shaver points, mixer shower located above the bath, recessed downlighting, vinyl flooring and is partially tiled throughout. Chesser is a popular residential area situated west of the city centre, and conveniently placed for a wide range of amenities, which include a great selection of local shops, banking and postage facilities, and a 24-hour Asda superstore and the new Edinburgh West retail park. Recreational facilities are well catered for by the nearby Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Fountain Park multi complex, Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and numerous golf courses. Excellent transport links are available locally, including regular bus services to and from the city centre, and a railway station at Slateford. Schooling is well represented in the area and Napier, Heriot-Watt and Edinburgh universities are all easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8054402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.