3 bedroom terraced house for salePitchers, Salwayash, Bridport, Dorset
- Spacious and Attractive Modern Cottage-Style House
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Conservatory
- 50' Depth West Facing Rear Garden
- Close to Open Countryside
- No Forward Chain
This is a very attractive terraced house (one of only 3) offering well presented accommodation. It was traditionally built in circa 1987 by the well-known and award winning local builders, C.G. Fry & Son Ltd, with natural stone and rendered elevations under a slate roof. The accommodation features a spacious through sitting room, UPVC conservatory, kitchen/dining room and 3 bedrooms. The excellent specification includes oil-fired central heating, sealed unit windows, natural stone fireplace with LPG gas fire to the sitting room and a UPVC conservatory.
The rear garden is also a feature being west facing aspect, together with a rear garage and parking.
There is a small area to the front which is stocked with small conifers and shrubs together with gravelled border. The rear garden is fully enclosed. Immediately adjoining the rear is a paved patio area leading onto a lawned garden stocked with a range of shrubs and plants. Timber Garden Shed and small Greenhouse.
At the rear pedestrian access leads to a:
SINGLE GARAGE metal up-and-over door. Power and light and personal rear door leading into the rear garden.
There is also a parking are at the rear.
Pitchers is a pleasant cul-de-sac development of terraced and detached character style houses close to the centre of the village and all amenities. Salwayash is a popular village with a church, primary school, public house and newly built village hall. It lies within an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and on the edge of the beautiful Marshwood Vale with many footpaths in the vicinity.
The thriving market town of Bridport is just 3 miles away with an excellent range of amenities and its twice weekly street market, leisure centre and Arts centre. The beautiful World Heritage coast is a further mile to the south at West Bay with its attractive harbour, bathing beaches and 18-hole golf course. The larger towns of Dorchester, Weymouth and Yeovil are all within about ½ hours driving distance with main line connections to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49625196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI120034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.