3 bedroom apartment for saleCornwallis Road, Walthamstow
- First floor ex Warner flat
- Three bedrooms
- 147 year lease
- Own rear garden
- Located close to Blackhorse Road tube
- Own front door
- Sought after turning
A three bedroom, first floor ex-Warner apartment located among the peaceful, part-pedestrianised streets of Blackhorse Village. Unusually spacious, lovingly finished from front to back and set in a friendly, close knit community, this is the ideal home for couples and young families alike.
You have a private roof terrace, dedicated front door and Blackhorse Road station is just moments away on foot, with direct 20 minute connections to Oxford Circus and The West End.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll have plenty of wide open green spaces nearby. Stoneydown Park is literally just around the corner, Lee Valley Park is at the end of your road and Walthamstow Marshes – a Green Glad award winning nature reserve – is just over a half mile on foot. Perfect for evening strolls and morning jogs.
Inside the first two bedrooms are solid doubles, at over 120 square feet apiece, while at 90 square feet the third is a generous single ideal for a child or small office. The lounge is 150 square feet, bright, airy and effectively dual aspect thanks to the patio door leading off to the 150 square foot roof terrace.
Design & Decor throughout is smart and stylish - the bathroom in particular wouldn't look out of place in a boutique hotel, with large dedicated shower cubicle, metro tiling from top to bottom, bespoke timber shelving, vintage fittings and an oversized rainfall shower.
- At 147 years, the lease won't cause you any worries.
- One stop up from Blackhorse Road is Walthamstow Central, with a wide range of bars, the Empire Cinema and Walthamstow Mall. Alternatively it's less than a mile away on foot.
- You have five primary/secondary schools close at hand, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
Hallway - 10.1m x 1.9m (33'1" x 6'2") -
Lounge - 4.3m x 3.3m (14'1" x 10'9") -
Balcony - 4.6m x 3.1m (15'1" x 10'2") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 3.4m (11'9" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 2.7m x 2.7m (8'10" x 8'10") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 3.4m (11'9" x 11'1") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 1.5m (8'6" x 4'11") -
Kitchen - 2.6m x 1.8m (8'6" x 5'10") -
Garden - 7.62m (25) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER...
"This spacious flat in a great location has been our happy home for 14 years. We have enjoyed our own garden, balcony and large lounge that gets the sun all day long. This is a quiet road, only 5 minutes walk from the underground and overground giving easy access to central London. For London living, Walthamstow now has the best of everything with its vibrant cafe society, independent shops, green open spaces and amazing arts and cultural events.
We're leaving to enjoy our retirement in Somerset but will really miss the neighbours and sense of community in the area. We love eating in all the great restaurants and walks in the marshes and along the River Lea. We hope that the new owners will be as happy and have as much fun as we have had living here."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49625934.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27180142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.