5 bedroom terraced house for saleBurges Road, East Ham, London
- 5 bedroom terraced house
- 3 bathrooms
- Large outhouse ideal as a gym
- Fabulous family room
- Located on the Burges Estate
- Excellent family home with shops, schools and transport nearby
- EPC energy rating E (54)
This is a world class property that is beckoning a family to walk through the doors and enjoy the space that it has to offer.
As a family home this house delivers. It has all the modern conveniences that keep the family comfortable and secure. Stretched over three floors means that you can always find a corner where you can spend some time alone. However, when the family and friends gather this home takes on a different life. Laughter of children and adults can be heard throughout. The smell of the crackling charcoal on the barbecue wafts through, igniting the senses and the animated conversation that comes with good food and pleasant company.
Your heart will burst with pride as your guests compliment you on this beautiful home.
It accommodates the lives of its inhabitants by being located in an area which makes travel from one destination to another an effortless task with transport links of all descriptions in the vicinity. From airports to major road links and from trains to buses means that you can jet off on holiday. Spend precious moments with your children on days out and make the commute for work and shopping.
With all the leisure facilities nearby including Barking Recreational and Central Park with its annual events will keep every member occupied.
A lifestyle. A sanctuary. A home.
What the Owner says:
There were many reasons why we bought this house many years ago. One was that the area has a good reputation, another was that we have family nearby, but mainly it was because we could see that our family life could blossom here and it has.
Over the years we have made adjustments that have ensured that we all benefit from this wonderful house. The children attended the local schools, library and East Ham Leisure Centre. Annually we have attended the Mayors Show and Under the Stars in Central Park and now we are doing it all again with grandchildren. It has been a wonderful place to live, to raise our children and grow as a family. We know that all of this will be the same for the lucky new home owners.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen/lounge area: 24'2 at widest point x 16'2 (7.37m x 4.93m)
- Gym/Dining area: 13'9 x 12'4 (4.19m x 3.76m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 19'4 x 10'6 (5.90m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 12'0 (3.79m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 5'8 (2.36m x 1.73m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 13'1 x 9'6 (3.99m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'10 x 9'7 (3.30m x 2.92m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49626303.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.