3 bedroom detached house for saleRoper Way, Woodsetton
- Luxuriously Appointed Detached Residence
- Occupying a Quiet Cul-de-sac Postion
- Popular Residential Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room, Dining Room, Conservatory
- Side Area (previously a garage)
- Stylish Bathroom, Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
- INTERIOR VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A quietly positioned and extremely well presented detached home situated at the head of a cul de sac in a popular residential area local to a range of amenities. This three bedroom family residence has been maintained and improved to an excellent standard providing good family accommodation that must be seen.
This stylish property benefits from numerous noteworthy features including: central heating, uPVC double glazing, conservatory, useful side area, modern kitchen and bathroom, ensuite shower room, off road parking and there is a delightful and private garden to the rear. High quality fitted carpets, blinds and curtains are to remain in the property.
All interested parties are highly recommended to view the interior to fully appreciate this impressive family property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49626444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7051516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.