3 bedroom detached house for saleAppleby Gardens, Broughton
- Detached house
- Sitting room and dining room
- Kitchen, utility ground floor wc and conservatory
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden and integral garage
- EPC Rating: D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this delightful three bedroom detached house that is maintained and decorated to an extremely high standard. The property benefits from a spacious sitting room with a bay window and feature fire place with dining room arranged from an archway which in turn leads via French doors into a Victorian style air- conditioned conservatory. The modern high gloss kitchen in white has fitted appliances and benefits from a practical separate utility room. Three bedrooms are arranged to the first floor alongside a modern bathroom. An integral garage is approached from a block paved driveway with front garden, enclosed rear garden with paved patio. The property is situated on Appleby Gardens in the popular residential village of Broughton, which has many local amenities including highly regarded primary school, doctors surgery, close to excellent woodland walks, convenient stores and public house and would therefore make an ideal home for a family who would appreciate the excellent location and the quality of appointment of this modern three bedroomed house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49628256.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8024903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.