4 bedroom detached house for saleEverard Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 6NA
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Presented Over Three Floors
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Breakfast/Dining Kitchen
- Rear Conservatory Sun Room
- Bathroom plus Two En Suites
- Generous Living Space Throughout
- EPC Band Rating 'E'
** '4' BEDROOM DETACHED, PRESENTED OVER '3' FLOORS - PERFECT FAMILY HOME **
There are not many properties for sale within Southport for under £350,000 that offer and provide what this stunning residence has to offer. Ticking every box of a modern family's requirements when looking for that individual home, this fabulous property has it all.
From the '4' spacious bedrooms presented over two floors, with '2' en suite shower rooms plus a family bathroom, to a front reception family lounge, middle dining room and separate spacious conservatory. Not to mention the very spacious modern fitted breakfast/dining kitchen, ground floor WC, and separate utility space.
Also included within this very tastefully presented and well maintained abode is, an inviting entrance hallway, separate garage, front driveway with ample parking for a few family cars and a generous size rear garden with raised decking and a large area of grass laid to lawn... What more could you ask for?
With the perfect setting on Everard Road Southport and a west facing rear garden, this is an ideal purchase for a growing family looking to move in and enjoy many years to come in such a tremendous family property.
We strongly recommend a very early viewing as we feel that interest will be very strong from the outset. For further information and to arrange a viewing this week, please contact our sales office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates Birkdale office. Head South on Liverpool Road to the traffic lights where you will turn left onto Eastbourne Road. Continue along Cemetery Road and Ash Street. Prior to the traffic lights at Scarisbrick New Road, turn right into Southbank Road. Continue along Southbank Road where your fifth turn on the left will be Everard Road. Continue along Everard for approx. 400 to 500 yards where the property will be easily identified by a Bailey Estates FOR SALE board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.