4 bedroom barn conversion for saleChurch Lane, Mayfield, Ashbourne
- ****GUIDE PRICE £600,000-£625,000****
- Impressive Detached Barn Conversion
- Four Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite, Family Bathroom
- Double Garage and beautiful gardens
Nestled in the picturesque village of Church Mayfield on the Derbyshire/Staffordshire border this magnificent barn conversion lies on the banks of the River Dove and enjoys wonderful countryside views. The property is beautifully presented throughout and is completed to an incredibly high standard.
This detached barn conversion is nicely tucked away on the outskirts of the village of Church Mayfield on the Derbyshire/Staffordshire border and lies on the banks of the River Dove. The property is beautifully presented throughout and offers high specification fittings. In brief the living accommodation comprises; reception hallway, breakfast kitchen, generous lounge, utility, guest cloak room, family bathroom and two bedrooms. The master bedroom and en-suite suite shower room and further bedroom can be found on the first floor. Outside the property enjoys views of the pretty church to the front and has spectacular far reaching countryside views to the rear. There are neat gardens to the front and rear and detached double garage.
The village of Church Mayfield is within easy reach of the wide range of shops and amenities on offer in the market town of Ashbourne. There is swift access to local road networks which include the A52, A50 and M1 motorway. The Peak District national park is just a short drive away making this an ideal location for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits.
Entrance door to front, bespoke oak and glass stair case leading to the first floor, Karndean flooring, LED spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window to rear and doors leading to;
Guest Cloak Room
Fitted with low level wc, vanity sink unit, Karndean flooring.
Lounge 14' 11" x 23' ( 4.55m x 7.01m )
Feature vaulted ceiling and original beams, double glazed windows to front and size, double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, Morso multi fuel buring stove, Jersualem stone floor, underfloor heating.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 2" x 18' 3" ( 4.62m x 5.56m )
Fitted with a range of quality Hettich wall and base units with granite working surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, a range of Bosch appliances which include induction hob, extractor hood, double oven, microwave and American fridge freezer, feature originals beams to ceiling with spot lights, LED spotlights to ceiling, Karndean flooring with underfloor heating, three double glazed windows to front and two velux windows to rear.
Built in storage cupboard having plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, oil boiler and door leading to the rear garden.
Solid oak doors leading to;
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath, vanity sink unit with granite surfaces, low level wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, Karndean flooring, LED spotlights to ceiling, wall mounted heated towel rail and obscure double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 12' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, feature exposed beams, underfloor heating.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 12' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear and underfloor heating.
First Floor Landing
Useful storage cupboard with hanging space and doors leading to;
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.42m x 3.25m )
Two velux windows to rear, TV point and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with double fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, ceramic vanity sink unit, low level wc, feature beams, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted heated towel rail and velux window to rear.
Bedroom Four 7' x 14' ( 2.13m x 4.27m )
Velux window to front and rear, LED spotlights to ceiling and radiator.
Garage 13' 4" x 17' 11" ( 4.06m x 5.46m )
Up and over door, power and light
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden which is screened by mature hedges and blockpaved driveway which provides off road car standing. Double wooden gates open to reveal further block paved driveway and the detached double garage. The rear garden enjoys spectacular views of open countryside and boasts patio seating areas, vegetable patch, wide variety of shrubs and fruit trees and lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49631178.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.