3 bedroom terraced house for saleLaburnum Grove, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Planning permission for a Driveway
- Large Victorian Style Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan living downstairs
- Fourth Bedroom or play room upstairs
Struggling to park in Portsmouth? Look no further! This large three double bedroom property is offered with the planning permission for a driveway at the front of the property and is situated in walking distance of Lyndhurst Junior, College Park and Meredith Infant schools.
Struggling to park in Portsmouth? Look no further! This large three double bedroom property is offered with the planning permission for a driveway at the front of the property and is situated in walking distance of Lyndhurst Junior, College Park and Meredith Infant schools. This property also benefits with the potential for another bedroom or a large walk in wardrobe/playroom upstairs. This Victorian style property with high ceilings and open plan living boasts space galore, and would be ideal for an upsizing family. Call now before to book in your viewing before you miss out!
Front double door leading into porch with a single front door that leads into the house.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.95m x 3.86m )
Bay window, chimney breast without original fire place, 1 radiator in the room.
Dining Room/ Third Reception 19' 1" x 16' 10" ( 5.82m x 5.13m )
Open plan dining room and 3rd reception room. electric fire place, 1 radiator, Leads onto a lean to and the kitchen through separate doors.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 20' 8" ( 2.11m x 6.30m )
Fitted kitchen with a built in oven and hob. Breakfast bar area next to front door leading onto the garden.
Smoothly plastered throughout
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.86m )
Smoothly plastered walls, 3 double glazed windows at front of property. chimney breast blocked and sealed. 1 radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 10" x 10' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.30m )
1 built in double wardrobe, double bedroom, 1 radiator, leads onto bedroom 4.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.64m )
Double bedroom with 1 double glazed window that opens. 1 radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 7' ( 3.71m x 2.13m )
Single bedroom, smoothly plastered walls, 1 double glazed window and 1 radiator.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.29m x 1.96m )
Recently been refurbished in the last year. Located at the front of the property, shower above the bath.
Front Court Yard
This property has planning permission to get a dropped curb put in and to then make the courtyard as a driveway.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and paving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49631247.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.