3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChailey Crescent, Saltdean, Brighton
- 3 Bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Garage and Driveway
- Prime Location
This well-presented corner plot bungalow is located on Chailey Crescent, Saltdean and offers three generous sized bedrooms. When entering this property you will notice how bright and spacious this family home is. This property is in good condition throughout.
This well-presented corner plot bungalow is located on Chailey Crescent, Saltdean and offers three generous sized bedrooms. When entering this property you will notice how bright and spacious this family home is. This property is in good condition throughout. The lounge offers brilliant natural sun light with the benefit of over-looking the rear garden. This property provides a garage and driveway. Further benefiting from having the luxury of a 2 minute walk to Telscombe Tye. The property is to be sold with no onwards chain. Viewings are highly recommended.
Radiator. Loft access
Lounge 16' 10" x 17' 3" max ( 5.13m x 5.26m max )
Double glazed dual aspect window to front and side. Radiator. TV and telephone point. Wall lights
Kitchen 8' 2" x 13' 7" max ( 2.49m x 4.14m max )
Fitted kitchen. Double glazed window to front and side. Door leading to garden. Sink and drainer. Park tilling. Electric oven. Gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Combination boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 9' 1" ( 4.75m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front. TV point.
Double glazed frosted window to front. WC
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Double glazed frosted window to front. TV and telephone point.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front.
Double glazed frosted window to front. Radiator. Bath with mixer taps. Bath with shower ocher. Full tilling. Wash hand basin. WC.
South West facing
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49638204.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.