4 bedroom detached house for saleMyddleton Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Lower ground floor cellar
- Reception/dining room
- Second reception room & conservatory
- Fitted kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom suite & separate WC
- Second floor master bedroom with cloakroom
- Garage & driveway
- EPC Rating E
- 3104 Sq. Ft. (288.3 Sq. M)
Located on this popular road in the heart of Uxbridge, this 3104 Sq. Ft, four bedroom detached period house offers spacious accommodation arranged over four floors.
The lower ground floor comprises of a cellar and the ground floor has a spacious open plan reception/dining room which opens onto the conservatory and the fitted kitchen. There is also a separate reception. The first floor benefits from having three double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite with a further separate WC. The second floor has a spacious master bedroom with an en-suite cloakroom and access to eaves storage. Outside, there are private gardens to the front and rear, with a driveway and a garage.
Myddleton Road is situated between the Cowley Road and Whitehall Road, on the outskirts of Uxbridge Town Centre and within easy walking distance of the multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars, Brunel University and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49639506.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.