3 bedroom cottage for saleFalcott, High Street, Abbots Bromley, WS15
Offers in Excess of
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Wealth of Features Throughout
- Prime position in Abbots Bromley
- Living Room, Study & Dining Room
- Master En Suite, Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Parking & Rear Gardens
- Offered with No Upward Chain
- Finished to a High Specification
- Sunday Times Top 12 places to live
Falcott is a recently REFURBISHED AND EXTENDED GRADE II LISTED THREE BEDROOMED COTTAGE finished to an EXCELLENT STANDARD ON THE HIGH STREET in the heart of the RURAL VILLAGE OR ABBOTS BROMLEY. Boasting a wealth of charm and character, this property has been thoughtfully and appropriately modernised throughout. Briefly comprising of living room, study, separate dining room, kitchen with downstairs WC with newly fitted engineered real oak flooring. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms (including a master En suite) serviced by the family bathroom. The property also benefits from rear parking and good sized lawned rear garden. Close to all amenities Abbots Bromley has to offer, Falcott also has the advantage of gas central heating, partial double glazing and is insulated to current buildings regulations*
The historical village of Abbots Bromley, best known for its annual 1000 year old Horn Dance, is a thriving village offering a much sought after rural lifestyle for families and couples alike centred around the attractive
main street lined with character properties. The village is home to amenities including a Butchers, a general store, a highly regarded primary school, traditional pubs, doctors, church and village hall. The village has also recently been named as one of the Top 12 Places to live in the Midlands by the Sunday Times. For those looking for outdoor pursuits there are plenty of local walks and bike tours along with sailing and fishing, and the village is ideally located for commuters with local trunk roads A50 and A38 within easy reach.
Living Room - 3.74 x 3.14 (12'3" x 10'3") -
Study - 2.96 x 3.73 (9'8" x 12'2") -
Dining Room - 5.01 x 2.30 (16'5" x 7'6") -
Cloakroom - 2.81 x 1.00 (9'2" x 3'3") -
Kitchen - 3.02 x 2.72 (9'10" x 8'11") -
Landing - 2.27 x 2.39 (7'5" x 7'10") -
Master Bedroom - 5.65 x 2.74 (18'6" x 8'11") -
En Suite - 2.78 x 0.87 (9'1" x 2'10") -
Bedroom Two - 3.44 x 3.76 (11'3" x 12'4") -
Bedroom Three - 2.96 x 3.73 (9'8" x 12'2") -
Family Bathroom - 2.59 x 2.26 (8'5" x 7'4") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27181650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.