2 bedroom flat for saleWoodmill Road, Clapton, E5
- A well presented two bedroom flat
- Generous reception room, modern open kitchen
- Full length balcony with views over the pretty gardens
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Moments from amenities and transport links
- Benefits from allocated underground parking space
With the opens spaces of Hackney Mash close at hand, this modern two bedroom flat is ideally located within a stylish development with a private balcony overlooking the communal gardens.
Woodmill Road is located close to local shops and amenities on Upper Clapton Road and those in Stoke Newington, while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1035026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.