3 bedroom penthouse for saleMizzen Court, Portishead, Bristol
- Immaculate Duplex Penthouse Apartment
- 25ft Living Room / Dining Room, Study
- Re-Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suites & Further Shower Room
- Two L-Shaped Corner Balconies with Stunning Views
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- No Upward Chain
Exceptional duplex penthouse apartment (approx 1700 sqft) with two balconies and the added benefit of two allocated parking spaces located on the marina. The property also benefits from a 25ft living room / dining room, re-fitted kitchen, study and stunning en suite to master and second bedroom.
Mizzen Court, Portishead
An exceptional duplex penthouse apartment which has been throughly upgraded throughout to an exceptional standard located in a sought after marina development in Portishead. Located on the fifth floor of this purpose built apartment block, the property is accessed via a lift and upon walking through the door you are welcomed with a spacious reception hallway with useful utility cupboard and plentiful storage. On the lower level of the property we find a 25ft living room / dining room with recently fitted engineered oak flooring and sliding doors to a useful study area. The lower balcony is accessed from this room and enjoys views over the marina. A re-fitted kitchen can be accessed via the living room and offers a range of 'Paula Rosa' high gloss wall and base units and integrated appliances. Also on this level we find an impressive re-fitted shower room. To the upper level we find the master suite with custom fitted wardrobes and a stunning en suite with free standing bath and separate shower cubicle. Accessed from the master suite is the upper balcony that again overlooks the marina and is the largest of the two balconies. Both balconies enjoy a south/westerly facing aspect. Also on this level are two further double bedrooms both with custom fitted wardrobes and one benefiting from a further en suite. All bedrooms have views of the marina or the surrounding countryside. Externally the property boasts two parking spaces, one of which is undercover, and further visitor spaces, as well as the use of a communal garden area and bike store. Immaculate presentation is found throughout and a viewing is highly recommended.
Secure entry system. Lift and stairwell rising to all floors. Property situated on the fifth floor.
Reception Entrance Hall
Phone entry system. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Engineered oak flooring with matwell. Dimplex electric heater. Large utility cupboard with washer / dryer and housing hot water tank. Understairs cupboard and further storage cupboard. Recently fitted and custom made 'Neville Johnson' oak staircase with glass balustrade rising to upper floor.
Living Room / Dining Room 25' 1" max x 18' 1" max ( 7.65m max x 5.51m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. UPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the lower balcony. Engineered oak flooring. Two dimplex electric heaters. Sliding doors to study area. Double doors to kitchen.
Lower Balcony 16' 7" max x 14' 4" max ( 5.05m max x 4.37m max )
(L-Shaped balcony) South / westerly facing decked balcony with glass balustrade overlooking the marina and surrounding countryside.
Study 8' 4" x 5' 1" ( 2.54m x 1.55m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Engineered oak flooring. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect with views of the marina and surrounding countryside. Re-fitted 'Paula Rosa' kitchen with a range of wall and base units with silestone / quartz worksurfaces. Sink unit set into worksurface with opticolour glass splashback. Built-in electric hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Built-in electric double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge / freezer.
Shower Room 9' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.11m )
UPVC obscure double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. Refitted large walk-in shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Air conditioning unit. Extractor fan.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Dimplex electric heater. Engineered oak flooring.
Bedroom One 19' 4" x 10' 2" plus door recess ( 5.89m x 3.10m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect side aspects. UPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the upper balcony. Custom built fitted triple wardrobe. Two dimplex electric heaters. Door to en suite.
Upper Balcony 25' 1" max x 22' 11" max ( 7.65m max x 6.99m max )
South / westerly facing decked balcony overlooking the marina with panoramic views towards Wales and surrounding countryside.
Recently refitted suite with free standing bath with mixer tap and hand held shower over. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Air conditioning unit. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect with views over the marina and surrounding countryside. Custom built fitted wardrobe. Dimplex electric heater. Door to en suite.
Refitted shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Air conditioning unit. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect with views over the marina and surrounding countryside. Cutsom built fitted wardrobe. Dimplex electric heater. Loft access point.
Two allocated parking spaces, one of which is undercover. There is also additional visitor spaces. We have been advised by the vendor that this is the only apartment in the development that has the benefit of two allocated parking spaces.
There is a paved communal garden with seating area, communal bike and bin store.
Under section 21 of the estate agency act 1979. Please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of Sequence (UK) Ltd.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49642368.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.