3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSalterns Avenue, Southsea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three good sized bedroom
- Driveway for two cars
- Newly decorated to a high standard throughout
- Large enclosed garden
- Ask us about the our £1000 buyers incentive
Fox & Sons are proud to present this three bedroom end of terrace house in Milton. Benefiting from a driveway for two cars, a large garden which is half paved and half grass and a light and airy lounge diner.
Fox & Sons are proud to present this three bedroom end of terrace house in Milton. Benefiting from a driveway for two cars, a large garden which is half paved and half grass and a light and airy lounge diner. This property is perfect for first time buyers and homemovers. It has been newly decorated throughout to a high standard with a new bathroom. We recommend early viewing's. Call now to book!
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed glass doors to front elevation.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed porch door to front elevation, understairs cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring. Doors to:
Bathroom 8' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.72m x 1.65m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, part smooth part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer taps, shower, radiator, WC, vanity sink, tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 4.55m x 3.63m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, electric fireplace, radiator, carpet, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
Wooden panel ceiling, part tiled part smooth walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, sink drainer, gas oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, radiator, tiled floor.
Stairs from hall, Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, radiator, airing cupboard, carpet.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 11" including built in wardrobes ( 3.73m x 3.63m including built in wardrobes )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front and side elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' 7" max ( 3.53m x 2.92m max )
Smooth pastured ceiling and walls, one papered wall, double glazed window to rear and side elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.41m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, combi boiler, radiator, carpet.
Large fence enclosed garden, half patio and half grass, side access to Salterns Avenue and driveway.
Shed 9' 1" x 5' 3" ( 2.77m x 1.60m )
Brick built shed, single glazed window to side elevation, plumbing for washing machine, freezer, power and light.
Large driveway to front elevation, fits two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49642371.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.