2 bedroom cottage for saleIvy Cottages, Northallerton
Offers in Region of
- Two bedroomed mid terraced property
- Gas fired central heating
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Spacious living room
- Utility Room and Separate WC
- Close to Northallerton centre
A spacious 2 bedroomed mid terraced property benefiting from gas fired central heating and sealed until double glazing. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious living room, kitchen / dining room fitted with wall and base units leading to a useful utility room and separate WC. To the first floor, the master bedroom is a double room to the front and bedroom two and the bathroom are situated to the rear. Externally there is an enclosed court yard together with an additional area beyond the service foot path. Ivy Cottages are well positioned for anyone who requires access to Northallerton town centre.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage.
Local Authority: Hambleton (Band A)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49643613.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27182170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.