4 bedroom detached house for saleAshford Road, Faversham, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached house
- A gardeners paradise
- Large delightful gardens beautifully maintained
- 2 garages, 1 detached
- Close to good local transport links
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Located on the outskirts of town yet within just a few minutes car drive from its various amenities is where you will find this detached house, set well back from the road and occupying a large plot.
The accommodation is well planned and features a good size lounge/diner leading to a lovely conservatory which has created a quiet spot where you will be able to relax and admire the views of the colourful gardens. The useful utility room is ideal for your laundry equipment and it leads to an integral garage which is able to house modern day vehicles. There is a 2nd garage, being detached it is ideal for those that like to tinker or require additional storage facilities.
This house would definitely appeal to keen gardeners as the large rear garden is easily in excess of 100' in length and has been well tended by the current owners, providing formal areas with shrub and flower borders, and a space to grow your own vegetables. Despite its size, the garden has been designed in such a way to ensure it is easy to maintain.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 26'1 (7.96m) x 13'5 (4.09m) narrowing to 11'5 (3.48m)
- Conservatory: 14'4 x 6'7 (4.37m x 2.01m)
- Kitchen: 13'0 x 7'10 (3.97m x 2.39m)
- Utility Room: 9'10 x 4'5 (3.00m x 1.35m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 11'8 (4.32m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'8 x 9'5 (4.78m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 10'8 (3.48m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'4 x 7'10 (2.54m x 2.39m)
- Large Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage 1: 18'7 x 9'1 (5.67m x 2.77m)
- Detached Garage 2
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49644324.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10830135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.