4 bedroom maisonette for saleBeswick Mews, West Hampstead, NW6
Withdrawn from Market
- Rarely Available Maisonette
- Raised Ground and First Floor
- Secure and Very Well Maintained
- Three/Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Reception Room
- Bespoke Shaker Fitted Kitchen
- Guest Cloakroom
- One Bathroom Suite
- Private Terraced Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
A SPACIOUS THREE/FOUR BEDROOM ground and first floor MAISONETTE in the midst of West Hampstead. Benefits include it's own PRIVATE ENTRANCE, in addition to a PRIVATE TERRACED GARDEN.
This TWO STOREY purpose built maisonette comprises on the raised ground floor; spacious BESPOKE FITTED SHAKER KITCHEN with dining area, third bedroom, guest cloakroom, and private terraced garden. First floor comprises; three bedrooms, reception and tiled bathroom suite. Further, annual SERVICE CHARGE INCLUDES CENTRAL HEATING, hot water and gas supply.
This property is IDEALLY PLACED for access to the vibrant and cosmopolitan coffee bars, restaurants and local shopping facilities as well as excellent transport links at West Hampstead [Jubilee Line and Thameslink] and Finchley Road [Jubilee/Metropolitan Lines].
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49644801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101035004151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chelsea Square, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.